Frameless shower doors are a great choice for today’s modern bathrooms. If you have not yet installed one and is looking for doing it anytime soon, then there must be a list of questions regarding it. When we have any question on mind, we end up looking for the answers on the internet. I assume you must have also tried it, but didn’t get what you were looking for? Well, do not worry! We are here with the answers to the most possible questions that are rising in your mind regarding frameless shower door installation.
Here goes the list. Read on!
- Shall I buy frameless shower doors or shower curtains?
This is the first and most common question that comes to one’s mind, when one thinks of upgrading their bathrooms. Well, the answer to this is undoubtedly the frameless shower doors. The plastic curtains have certain disadvantages like, it makes the bathroom look smaller, blocks light and most importantly emits toxic substances which are harmful for us. Hence, you should opt for frameless shower doors. Believe me, it will bring a touch of elegance and classy look to your bathroom.
- I have a framed shower door but want to upgrade it to frameless one. What should I do?
Many people look for upgrading their existing shower doors to the frameless ones, but do not know where to start from. In such a case, you should first understand that when your existing shower door will be removed, it will leave behind marks of discoloration and holes on the tiles. But, that will not be a stumbling block in installing a new one. You can choose unique designed frameless shower doors and get it installed by a professional.
- What are the benefits of buying frameless shower doors?
The frameless shower doors are more advantageous than its framed cousins. Here’s the list of its benefits-
- Makes the bathroom appear elegant and beautiful.
- Easy to clean.
- Reflects light, making the bathroom appear spacious.
- There will be no visible demarcation in the bathroom.
- Your bathroom interiors will be safe as there will be no space left for rust or toxic substances.
- A good return on investment , if one is looking for renting or selling the house.
- Can I install the frameless shower door on my own?
We do not really recommend it as a DIY process. Installing it is basically a fine art and a minor mistake can lead to leaks. To reap the benefits of a frameless shower door, the installation needs to be perfect. So, it is better to choose and buy good quality frameless shower doors and hire professionals for the installation process.
These are the most common concerns of homeowners and we tried to answer it as much as possible. Now, if you have any question on the designs and patterns of the frameless shower doors, have a look at our variety of frameless shower doors. These are sure to make your bathroom stand out and you yourself will be completely in love with this new addition to your home decor! For more, download the catalogue.