We often use various glass products in our lives, such as glass windows, glasses, glass sliding doors, etc. Glass products are both beautiful and practical. They can be loved by their crystal clear appearance and can make full use of their hard and durable physical properties. Some artistic glass will even make the glass have more patterns and enhance the decorative effect. In this article, we will introduce the advantages of the glass shower room and the recommended material for the shower door.
1. What are the advantages of glass shower room
1. A separate bathing space can be divided. Most of the toilets and washrooms in residential buildings in our country are integrated, and it is a reasonable choice to install a bath room. In this way, a relatively separate bathing space can be created to avoid mutual influence and facilitate daily life.
2. Save space. In some families, the bathroom space is too small to fit the bathtub, while the shower room can save a lot of space.
3. With the shower room, when using the shower head, the water will not splash outside and wet the entire bathroom floor.
4. In winter, using the shower room can also play a role in heat preservation. The water vapor gathers in a small space, the heat is not quickly lost, and it makes people feel very warm. And if the bathroom is very large and there is no shower room, even if there is heating, it often feels very cold.
5. The shower room has rich shapes and bright colors. In addition to the bathing function, it is also a very good decoration in itself.
Second, what material is recommended for the shower door
1. Plastic-steel doors are waterproof and cheap, ranging from tens to 200 yuan. However, the visual effect of plastic-steel doors is relatively low. Many small restaurants use this kind of doors, and they are easy to change color and deform.
2. Aluminum alloy doors have one feature, that is, they are waterproof and resistant to deformation. However, because of the different materials, the texture of aluminum alloy doors is different from that of bedroom doors, and the aesthetics is not very good, especially for some homes. European style, or Chinese style, wood grain and antique things are not too suitable.
3. The main advantage of wooden doors is that they have the same texture as bedroom doors and are strong from an aesthetic point of view. However, the water resistance and deformation resistance of wooden doors are not as good as aluminum alloy doors. The water resistance of solid wood doors is still relatively strong. , The craft door is almost.
4. Tempered glass is actually a kind of prestressed glass. Its strength is several times higher than that of ordinary glass. Its bending strength is 3~5 times that of ordinary glass, and its impact strength is 5~10 times that of ordinary glass. Improved safety. However, the tempered glass can no longer be cut and processed. The glass can only be processed to the required shape before tempering. Although the strength of tempered glass is stronger than ordinary glass, tempered glass has a large temperature difference. There is a possibility of bursting (breaking by itself), while ordinary glass does not have the possibility of bursting